Being a creative designer is something that comes from one’s inside. Many of us are born creative and love to draw or paint or many of us are great in producing unique concepts. So you have these qualities in you, now what the next step should be to a great logo designer:
1. If you have the natural talent and are good at drawing or creating sketches then this is great, as you can easily draw what comes to your mind.
2. If you can afford to join a designing a course then go ahead and join one. Otherwise there are many tutorials available over the Internet.
3. So after you have gone through the above points, here comes the practical implementation.
4. Install softwares such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw etc. Search over Google and you can find the trial version or you can buy the original version of these softwares. Other than that many torrent files are available that have crack code with them.
5. So softwares are installed and are ready to use, now you need to do some practicing. Open http://www.youtube.com and search for logo design tutorial and you will get a list of suggestions with it. Pick any suggestion that you think is suitable and you would get a list of tutorials in it. Select one and start to follow the instructions.
6. After you have practiced for a sufficient amount of time and practiced that much that you are familiar with the tools and techniques, now it is time to design something yourself. Some people are naturally good with learning new things so they can pickup quite fast, if not then take your time and get yourself acquainted.
7. Think of your favorite brand/company and then think how would you design its logo if you were the designer.
8. Start to make a sketch on a paper and then finally implement it on the computer. Don’t try to copy the original logo.
9. When the final design is ready and you think it is a pretty good and decent design, you can either post it to the company’s Facebook profile or post it to different designing forums to get reviews about your work.
10. With the feedback you’ll receive you’ll get to know the mistakes and flaws in your design which you can avoid in the designs you make in future.